Q&A submissions, one of the best SEO marketing strategies to increase visibility, recognition, authority, and ranking.
Whenever a question pops into your head, the internet is the first place you go to, as you will be able to find answers to the silliest of questions with extreme ease and convenience.
The Internet is filled with user-generated information such as pdf sharing sites wherein you can get a number of resources based on your search query. As people ask millions of questions each day on the Internet, a substantial part of the internet is covered by question-answer submission sites.
Use of Q&A Sites for marketing:
Not only are these sites used for informative purposes, but an increasing number of SEO experts use these sites for marketing purposes as well.
You type in and ask any question that arises in your mind on the Internet. On the other hand, if you have good knowledge about a specific concept in your niche, you can help others by providing them answers to their questions.
If readers find your content relevant and helpful, they might go through your site via your link. Additionally, they may also upvote, like, or share your answer. The question and answer sites, blog commenting sites, guest posting sites, etc. are highly useful to boost traffic to your sites that are always crowded with a high volume of organic traffic. And thereby increasing the ranking of your website.
Benefits of using Q&A sites:
- Q&A sites have domain authority and trust scores. A backlink from such Q&A submission sites can be seen as a positive indication to google.
- When you’re consistently active on these sites, then it enhances the trust and credibility of the users and the platform in your brand, resulting in the development and promotion of your business profile.
- Appropriate and informative answers that include a URL to your site are a fantastic way to attract organic traffic to your webpage directly.
- Even though external links on Q&A websites are generally no-follow using Q&A sites for building links helps to diversify your link-building profile extensively.
- You may become a part of the large communities of your niche/ industry. This makes it an easy way for you to be able to reach your target audience.
- The Q&A websites are generally completely informational sites that don’t allow users to perform spam activities. So, if you can get backlinks from such high DA and DR sites, search engines will boost your ranking high on the SERPs
- You don’t have to pay anything to express your views with your audience as the most question and answer websites are free to use.
- Other than just enhancing your SEO on these sites, you can enhance brand awareness, build relationships with a number of collaborators and prospects, and develop and promote your brand as an expert in your industry.
- Also, if you have doubts or queries yourself, you can post your questions on these sites and receive appropriate solutions from other knowledgeable people in the industry.
There are certain Dos’s and Don’ts that you need to keep in mind if you wish to go in the right direction with Q&A sites:
- The content you submit on these sites must be user-friendly.
- Always provide valuable information before linking back to your site.
- Enrich your answers with relevant media such as images, videos & gifs whenever possible to boost the overall ranking of your website on SERP.
- It is advisable for you to start using these sites after creating enough content and posts and adequately developing your website so when users are directed to your page from these Q&A sites, they will be able to find more and relevant information they wish to read.
- Your answers should be unique and keyword-rich. Using relevant keywords in your answers increases the chances of ranking high on SERP.
- Your consistent interaction and activity on these sites are crucial. The number of traffic and backlinks generated via the Q&A sites is entirely dependent on how well and frequently you use them.
- Never use duplicate content as it might drop your website ranking and might also receive a penalty.
- Avoid spelling, grammatical, or factual errors in questions and answers that you publish on these sites.
- If you don’t have a relevant link, don’t include one at all. However, if you constantly add links to unrelated content, you’ll lose the users' and the platform’s trust and end up being viewed as a spam account.
Some of the most popular and high ranking Q&A websites:
Top 10 sites with highest DA: